Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Park and Costco!

April 15 play park

Today we got ready and hung out at the house for the morning and watched "Anne of Green Gables" for old times sake...I still love it by the way...there will be more of that! Once the girls had woken up from their nap we went to lunch at my favourite place "Cristina's" a mexican restaurant that was divine! Then off to Costco for some sheets that I've been waiting to buy since they don't have them in King size in Canada...weird! Anyway, they are the softest sheets so I'm excited! We had fun there browsing the bakery section and drooling over the cakes and I picked up a really cute dress for Taylor. Then off to the park to have some fun and get their wiggles out! We went to a beautiful neighborhood called "Castle Hills" and found a couple really cool parks for the girls to play at. It was an awesome day today so being outside felt great. Taylor LOVES to be outside, anytime the door is open from the inside she bolts for it, even if it's cold! I can't wait for Kingston to warm up so that we can be out in the backyard all day.

On our way home we stopped at Sonic for some slushies and then brought the girls home to eat dinner (beefaroni and green beans yummy!) and have a bath. We were laughing because the beefaroni is so greasy that after their bath, when we went to drain the bathwater the tub had a grease line in it like in the kitchen sink after you've washed greasy dishes! Our two greasy tummies are now clean and one is in bed, the other rubbing her eyes beside me (Tay!) I'm looking forward to some more shopping tomorrow and yummy food!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Cute cousins!

Alysha Sladek said...

those two are soooo cute! i love the picture of them giving high five! too cute!! sounds like you're having fun!

Alysha Sladek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saltysista said...

What cute pics and I love that video of Taylor! Looks like they are really having a fun time together!

Heather Palmer said...

Fun that you are down there visiting!