Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!

Texas ball game

Last night we got tickets to the Rangers Game at Arlington Park in Arlington and it was so much fun! The weather was perfect...hot when we first got there sitting in the sun and then when the sun went down we cuddled up in a blanket! The game was actually kind of slow and Rangers lost but it was a lot of fun eating the food (nachos, hot dog), watching big bertha eat the food (Newbie and Jeni you know what I'm talking about!) and watching the drunk guys behind us who had been at the park since 200pm drinking! At one point they got kicked out (rightfully so) and then they came back a tad bit sober. This was my first baseball game though and I had a great time...the only regret I had was that my 3 boys weren't there...they are so into "Everyone's Hero" right now, that baseball movie, and would have loved it...for sure a place I would love to take them next time they are here with me!

There are a couple of pictures of the girls yesterday morning when they woke up for breakfast...Taylor was SO out of it I had to take a picture!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love baseball, but have never been able to enjoy it in Canada, like I did growing up. Take me out to a ball game when I come for a visit next time Jeni!!Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack too!!

saltysista said...

That is such a cool stadium. I loved going to it. Glad you got to go! And what kind of contraption is that that Tay is sitting in??