Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh ya...the hair!

So I cut my hair a few days ago but didn't blog it because I wanted to surprise Jeni but here it is now! It's a lot of fun to have short hair again...and so much easier to do in the morning! I LOVE having bangs again too



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i LOVE it!!! looks great!!! have fun!

Nadine said...

Your hair looks great and the color is awesome. You suit so many different styles. Thanks so much for the nice and encouraging message on my blog. I really needed to hear that. You are a sweet and kind friend.

Marilee said...

Hey Lib, Your hair is ADORABLE, ande I love the color!!! Soooo saucy! Looks like you girls are having tons of fun! There really is no better time than hangin' with your sisters!

Heather Palmer said...

Ok I haven't been checking blogs forever but WOW!!! I LOOOOVE THIS! Your hair looks wicked! seriously. Wow!