![]() |
| dallas zoo |
Today was our last day in Dallas and I'm sad to go...but excited to see my family tomorrow. It was 85 degrees today with no wind and no clouds in the sky so that made for a perfect day at the Dallas Zoo! The girls had fun and I actually enjoyed myself, which I don't usually at zoos. The only zoo I've ever been to is the Calgary Zoo, I feel that it is too big to walk around and the animals are ALWAYS sleeping or hiding so what's the point? Anyway this zoo was the perfect size, there were things for kids to do and it was really pretty in the trees.
When we got home we filled up the pool in the backyard and let the girls play. They loved it! Tonight we went to get the best cheese fries in town and then to a movie.
My week was SO much fun and I can't wait to come back! Thanks Jeni and Brian for putting up with me and my screaming Taylor! I'll have to go home and teach her to fight back when the boys push her around so she is ready for her next week with Natalie! Love you guys!

4 comments:
I know you miss your fam but I am so sad you have to leave us! We have LOVED having you here, sorry nat has been so mean!
Looks like lots of fun!! Cute pictures of the girls. Have a safe trip home.
looks like fun! i bought liv the same suit as taylor! i love it! i can't wait til the weather warms up. i love taking the kids to the zoo, but it's true, the animals are always hiding. drives me nuts!
I love the photo of Taylor sleeping in the car seat with one shoe off, leg hanging over the seat...looks like she had a GREAT time at the zoo!!
Post a Comment