![]() |
| Apr 23 |
Funny how I blogged more while I was on vacation in Dallas than I have since I've been home! I guess it hasn't been as exciting...
Well Sean and the kids picked me up from the airport Sunday night and we had a fun drive back just talking and catching up from the week. We also hit a duck! I didn't see it but I felt and heard it hit...Sean saw it and when we stopped for gas awhile later the lady in front of us was staring at our front right bumper...I thought the duck was stuck to the van! No...it actually took out our fog light vent and scratched up the bumper hard core! Man! I was so miffed...it's the first scratch on my van...at least it's on the lower bumper where you can't really see it unless you get down and look!
We got home and the house wasn't all that bad actually...kudos to Seany! One thing made me laugh though...when we got up to our bedroom there was the biggest pile of laundry I've ever seen in my life...literally half way up the wall! I guess I don't have to tell you what I did Monday ALL day!
So I'm back on my fitness program eating 1800 or less cals/day and it's a challenge at night time! I usually eat at night when I watch tv, popcorn or something and I'm trying not to eat after dinner...hard for me as it was more of a habit when I sit down on the couch...so far 3 days have gone well though so here's to me! I've been hitting the weights hard at the gym and pilates every other day at home so I'm hoping for a change before I go on my next vacation in June (Calgary and Salt Lake).
Sean is in Belleville for the next 3 weeks so I'm alone here...hopefully he'll be able to come home this weekend since it gets lonely around here without him. :( We miss you honey!
I posted some pictures of the past couple of days and there is one that I stuck in there from Texas when we were at Target. We put some cat glasses on Taylor and she was not impressed! Made for a funny picture though!
The boys and I are just hanging out while they have their bedtime snack, Tay just went to bed, she was wiped! I love this time with them at night when they are quieter and gearing up for bed. In the summer I find that I have less and less time to myself since they go to bed later with the sun staying up...oh well, I guess it forces me to go to bed earlier.

4 comments:
I am so proud of you for eating well and working out. I wish I was there and you could motivate me too.
Drewy looks so old in those pics too! Sorry sean is gone for so long :( I wish i could come up and play with you guys!
i bet the boys are happy to have you home (and not just to do the laundry!!) that's too funny!
Good job on the eating well and working out. I am having a serious issue with cookie dough these days. I know, I know, if I didn't buy it I wouldn't eat it! That picture of Tay is so cute! Are you gonna come see me in June when you're in UT? And last, but not least..that is NUTS that a duck busted your fog light and scratched your bumper. That must've been some duck!
That duck must have been on steroids and all pumped up to have hurt the van! Good job on the healthy lifestyle. That's great. can't wait to see you guys sometime this summer!
Post a Comment