Then we headed to the movies...anyone who knows me knows that going to the movies is one of my favourite things to do...there weren't really any shows out right now that caught my eye and a couple that did I had a feeling wouldn't be appropriate. I figured when I'm trying to decide between a lot of swearing or possible nudity I should probably wait to go to the movies until a good flick is out! Anyway...I really wanted to go so we saw neither of those two...instead we saw "Drillbit Taylor" with Owen Wilson. At first Sean was convinced we were at the wrong movie (kind of dumb at the beginning) but as we got more into it we started having outbursts of laughter and by the end had a good time. Anyway...It was so fun to be with Sean and have some good laughs and good talks about our life together.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
So yes...today is my birthday...the big 27!!! I know to a lot of you it doesn't seem old but to me for some reason today I feel older! Usually all my life I have been younger than most of my friends and always felt like I was playing the catch up game with age...but 27 feels different for some reason. I legitimately feel older...and closer to my friends. Weird hey? Anyway...this morning started out with Sean telling me Happy Birthday at 1:00am when he got home from work and me promptly telling him not to wake me up since I had just gotten to sleep...of course...romantic me! Anyway...then when real morning came the boys wished me a Happy Birthday right away...great memories! Unfortunately, as much as I would have loved not touching a single chore today, my clean self couldn't stand it and spent some of my morning tidying up all the toys and kitchen dirt! Later in the morning I received these beautiful flowers from my parents...I love orchids and roses so these made my day...and they are making my whole house smell yummy...seriously I can smell them from where I'm sitting and I'm in a completely different room right now!

Tonight Sean and I went downtown for dinner and ate at the BEST restaurant in town! It was seriously the yummiest dinner I've had in a long time! First of all, any restaurant that brings you free bread and oil is already a good place in my books! Second...why is a good salad so amazing! It's salad! Anyway...this was SO good...the best balsamic dressing ever and fresh mozzarella...yum! The chicken and risotto also a hit...what can I say? I think we'll plan to go back in one month for Sean's Bday!
Then we headed to the movies...anyone who knows me knows that going to the movies is one of my favourite things to do...there weren't really any shows out right now that caught my eye and a couple that did I had a feeling wouldn't be appropriate. I figured when I'm trying to decide between a lot of swearing or possible nudity I should probably wait to go to the movies until a good flick is out! Anyway...I really wanted to go so we saw neither of those two...instead we saw "Drillbit Taylor" with Owen Wilson. At first Sean was convinced we were at the wrong movie (kind of dumb at the beginning) but as we got more into it we started having outbursts of laughter and by the end had a good time. Anyway...It was so fun to be with Sean and have some good laughs and good talks about our life together.
Thanks for everybody's birthday wishes today...my facebook was off the hook! Until next year!

Then we headed to the movies...anyone who knows me knows that going to the movies is one of my favourite things to do...there weren't really any shows out right now that caught my eye and a couple that did I had a feeling wouldn't be appropriate. I figured when I'm trying to decide between a lot of swearing or possible nudity I should probably wait to go to the movies until a good flick is out! Anyway...I really wanted to go so we saw neither of those two...instead we saw "Drillbit Taylor" with Owen Wilson. At first Sean was convinced we were at the wrong movie (kind of dumb at the beginning) but as we got more into it we started having outbursts of laughter and by the end had a good time. Anyway...It was so fun to be with Sean and have some good laughs and good talks about our life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like a good one!! The flowers are beautiful.
Happy Birthday Libby - you look amazing! :) Those flowers totally rocked by the way...
Happy Birthday Libby!! Sounds lke you had a great day. Your flowers are sooooooo beautiful.
Happy Birthday! I was on a plane that was delayed so sorry I never called! It sounds like you had a great one! You look so pretty!
I missed your birthday! So sorry! You look like an amazing 27year old! I LOVE your hair dark! Absolutely gorgeous honestly! Keep in touch. Miss you. emms
I hope you got my email on your birthday! I'm glad you had a great one. One of these birthday maybe we'll be together and I can take you out! :)
Post a Comment