Well Mom has been here for a few days and Dad got here Wednesday night very late. It's been so much fun to have Mom here though, she is always in the kitchen cleaning up and helping with getting the kids in the bath and ready. It sometimes makes me feel a little bit inadequate as a mother but I really do those things when she's not here...I'm just letting her do them for me I guess! Seriously, we will miss you when you leave mom! Well on Tuesday as you can see in the top left corner picture we went to Target! It was so much fun! We started out by having lunch at Panera which was divine as usual and then spent the rest of the afternoon at Target! Mom found some bedding for their boat and I found an awesome single stroller (yes I'm back to the single) and some clothes of course! Very worth the trip. OH! On Monday when Nana got here we took the kids to "Horton Hears a Who" which was very cute! The best part of the movie for me though was the popcorn. For some reason it was seriously the best movie popcorn I've had in a long time and I guess it left an impression on me! ha ha...Wednesday Mom and I went for pedicures which were very fun and our feet now are beautiful! We didn't bring flip flops with us though and so when we were done I wore some spa slippers outside in the rain and drove quickly around the corner to Old Navy and bought Mom and I some flip flops for the day so our pedi's wouldn't get ruined. Sean drove that night a couple hours to Ottawa to pick up Dad and yesterday they worked all day downstairs getting some walls up! Those pictures are in the next post. Other than that we've just been having fun together!
To clarify the pictures, the top middle are the best cookies on the planet! Sugar cookies with yummy icing. Those of you who know what they are know what I'm talking about! There are a couple of pictures of Brayden sleeping in his suit...that was the Sunday afternoon nap...I thought it was hilarious how he fell asleep on the chair!
To clarify the pictures, the top middle are the best cookies on the planet! Sugar cookies with yummy icing. Those of you who know what they are know what I'm talking about! There are a couple of pictures of Brayden sleeping in his suit...that was the Sunday afternoon nap...I thought it was hilarious how he fell asleep on the chair!

1 comment:
Sounds so fun! I totally let mom do that sutff for me too and it ALWAYS makes me feel bad but it is soo nice to have someone else do it for you for a change! So I let her too!! haha
The basement looks soooo good lib! It is funny how a little wood can do that.
Post a Comment