Monday, February 04, 2008

Snow weekend

We got so much snow this weekend! On Saturday morning when Sean got home from work he was faced with the huge task of the driveway! I started at it before he got home and when he got home this is what he found!


After he went down the street to help a neighbor who was stuck...good thing he did because that neighbor came over and helped us out so that we could be on time for President Hinckley's funeral. Weren't sure if we were going to be able to go begin snowed in!

After that he went to the backyard with the boys and started to make a snowman. Drew and Brayden didn't seem the least bit excited about that so I suggested that he make a tobaggan hill off of our deck by packing up the snow into a slide. They were pretty excited about that idea and it ended up working out!



Brayden fell face first in the snow here and was sad for a moment...such a cutie!

Drew of course found a nice big clean snow chunk to eat...mmm...I remember eating those...so refreshing! Good thing we don't have a dog running around back there!






6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

that snow is crazy. looks like the kids had a lot of fun though!

Jeni said...

oh it looks cold sis! nat just sat here and smiled through that whole video!

Proud Momma said...

It's not cold actually...pleasant I would say...for those of us that live in snow!

saltysista said...

It was 85 degrees here yesterday! It is crazy to see all that snow! Melia loved watching that video, too. She was laughing at it. Your boys are so cute.

Julie said...

Oh my...that's about what it looks like here. And we're supposed to get more. It seems that over half the country is snowed. What's this about Global Warming??????

Krissy Marshall said...

Oh how I wish it would snow like that here in Calgary...we haven't had a good dump since I was 18. HA HA that's 10 years ago.