Mommy Tag
Typical time of wake-up: 630-700am
How long you have been a momma: 5 years
How many times have you been a new mom: 3
How old were you when you became a mom: 21
Favorite Kids show: Super Why (teaches my kids to read)
Least Favorite Kids show: Toopy & Binoo
Favorite chore: Laundry/vacuuming
Least favorite chore: Taking out the garbage (especially the diaper genie)
Meal you cook most often: Hmm...burritos/tacos?
Kids favorite meal: macaroni & cheese
5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom: 1. seeing my kids happy 2. When they want to cuddle with me 3. When they are all asleep in bed 4. Seeing them accomplish something that makes them proud of themselves 5. Watching them use their imagination
Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: Plays with them...he's not often home so anytime he has with them I love to watch
Last time you went out with no kids: This morning to the gym
If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be: Disneyland
Favorite pastime/activity with kids: Swimming
1 thing you said you would never do when you were a mom: be lazy and not get ready every day. Ya I'd have to say that I never quite fully embraced that one...not that I'm lazy though..just too busy to look pretty all the time!
If you had an afternoon to yourself what would you do? Shop or sit down and read a book
1 thing you do that your mom did & now you do: Have trouble saying the correct name when I'm calling somebody in the house...Now I have 4 names to get through! I never understood why my mom couldn't remember my name when she was yelling at me!
Favorite quality of your own mom: She is young at heart
Favorite kids book: I don't know...maybe Robert Munsch?
Best advice for a new mom: Patience is a virtue
Scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom: I don't know...maybe anytime that my kids have fallen down stairs...or losing Drew at West Edmonton Mall...
Most joyful moment as a mom: It's constant joy, even when I'm angry...it doesn't last long and it's filled again with joy
Last time your child told you they love you: This morning when Drew went to school, Brayden last night before bed, Tay probably in her head whenever I pick her up (she has a bad cold right now and is needy)
Last time you said I love you to your kid(s): In response to the above I love you's
4 comments:
drew got lost at west ed??? oh my goodness!! how scary!
great post. i'm glad to see i'm not the only who gets up super early!
oh my gosh I remember when we lost drew at west ed. holy crap that was scary. he was down on the golf course. DREW! I was preg and remember when we first got there he took off too? man that kid took me for a run!
That was fun to read! It brought me back. Glad to see you're enjoying reading!
I love this one. I totally need to do it. I can't believe you lost Drew at West Ed. That would scare the pants off me.
Post a Comment