Thursday, February 07, 2008

New drapes

Mom these pics are for you so you can see my new drapes! Do you like?

















Here is one thing Taylor got for christmas that she loves to play with...her Noah's Ark!
Even though she is sick she still digs deep to pull out the smiles for me...don't you just want to kiss her?


Well it's snowing again and the dump is huge! We've had some girls staying with us that are in town interviewing for Orthopedics match for the fall and they almost didn't get out this morning! Luckily the mystery man from across the street came while I was outside shoveling and looking sad I guess, and plowed my driveway! If I had a bobcat I would do the same thing! Share the love people! There is already an inch of snow from what he cleared but that makes a difference when we go to shovel tomorrow! I think we'll be saving up for a snowblower for next year hands down! So today is a day to stay inside I guess!
I went to the gym yesterday after weeks of being sick and lifted weights with my trainer...wow...can I just comment on how incredibly sore I am today? I can barely lean over to pick up Taylor! hopefully that goes away in a couple days so I can get back at it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeni said...

i love being sore. I miss it!
Her headband is cute! WHere did you get that? always in need of a cute headband.. which I dont think you are allowed to use anymore since you can do pigtails... ok fine.
I like the drapes sis. they look good. enough to block out a little light from those huge windows eh?!

Emily said...

Wow...Taylor is so big!!!! And she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to have a girl! Your house is so nice too. Very pretty. Good for you for working out! I wish I could so bad...can't wait to have this baby and lose the weight I gained from both pregnancies! I miss my old body!

Miller Time said...

libby Tay looks so cute in that picture, but then again she always looks cute. She always has a smile on her face.

Alysha Sladek said...

Taylor's gorgeous!! She's got the cutest smile. I love the windows in your place! What I wouldn't give for some natural light! Hopefully the snow stops soon.

Lynne said...

Yes, I love the drapes! I'm sure it feels good at night when you can close them off. I do just want to kiss her, she's adorable, and her hair is gettting longer and looking cute.

saltysista said...

I love the drapes and I love your huge windows. I really want to come visit but not in the winter! It is 80 degrees here today! Taylor...you are a knock out, girl! So beautiful!

Heather Palmer said...

Oh I do not miss snow. Not looking forward to that again. I love your drapes...but I LOVE the space you have and the LIGHT! Wow...I would kill for your living room.