"Because March is when the sun comes out and spring melts all the snow away!"
I had to tell him that it might not happen right away and it takes a while to melt this much snow. He understood and was just happy that spring was coming because he's sick of all this snow! Even my kids want to see the grass again! I can't wait to get outside and get my flower beds blooming and grass green...this winter has been the longest ever!
Tonight I'm heading out with some friends for girls night out dinner and a movie so I'm excited to have some good conversation and food! I have to confess that my favourite food (and by the way I just realized this) is popcorn! I HAVE to eat it every night and I look forward to it...when the kids are in bed and I sit down to watch tv and eat popcorn! It just goes together! But movie popcorn, even though it's worse for me, is my ultimate! I can't wait...I know it's pretty lame that I get excited for food...Jeni you know what I'm talking about!
My parents are coming in 2 1/2 weeks and we're so excited! Mom is coming early and Dad will be here mid week to help Sean frame our basement and get things started! It'll be fun to have that space downstairs developed and some extra space for guests! I'm kind of looking forward to painting it too...it'll be a job and a half but nothing like painting my last house! It took us 3 weeks to do our last house and that was only working nights...3 coats each color! This is just a basement so hopefully it'll go faster!
7 comments:
hahahahah bray is sooo danny in that video, covering the screen. drew is so cute tumbling after those balls like there is someone who will get it first.
and ya I know what you mean about food. yum.
and has sean lost weight? Looking good Sean!
I LOVE little Taylor just toddlng around. How cute is she??? And just so ya know I totally have an addiction to popcorn at night too. Popcorn, Diet Coke with Lime and my shows=a perfect evening!
looks like fun! I had an addiction too to popcorn a few months ago, but now I want too have it, but not in the mood...oh well. Have fun doing your basement! Painting, so happy to have my hubby do it...it's nice owning a painting company some days!
Those teeth on Taylor are So Funny!! and the boys look SO big..Can't wait to see them!
that'll be so nice to have the basement finished! always nice to have that extra space. We're all counting down to spring too. cannot wait!!
I can't get over how big Drew is looking! I can't wait to see them again. Sean, you are looking good!
Ok, popcorn Libby? You must be a...a...a Miller! I swear that love has been passed down for sure! Tay is the epitomy of cuteness! Always has a smile on her face eh? So fun...
Post a Comment