![]() |
| Playing in the snow |
Yesterday we went outside to the backyard to play in the snow. It was a quiet day outside, not snowing or windy so it was perfect for the boys. Taylor was sleeping so she missed out on the fun but I haven't bought her a snowsuit yet so she wouldn't have had any fun anyways! Click on the pictures to check it out!
There is a lot of snow here, the ice storms are crazy and definitely not something that we're used to. Sean has to plan on scraping off a good inch of ice from his entire car in the morning. He's now discovered what the bumpy part of the snow scraper is for!
I have to thank Robyn for scaring the crap out of me last night. Sean was on call and she called me but didn't say anything on the other end and then about 10 sec later she hung up. My phone said 'private caller' so I didn't know who it was. So no big deal, but then my ears perked up and I started hearing things in my house you don't usually hear you know? So then a while later the phone rings again...and again no answer just hang up. So now I think somebody is watching me and I swore I heard something in my basement. So I opened the basement door and stood there for about 5 min as still as could be, listening to all the sounds down there with a hammer in my hand! Ok I know it sounds psycho but I was freaking out! Then the phone rings again...no answer! AH...So Taylor woke up and I brought her downstairs with me to watch tv and try to distract my mind. Finally the phone rings again (this is all happening within a couple hours) and it says 'private caller'...I didn't want to answer it but I did anyway of course...and after a couple seconds I hear Robyn say "Hey Libby!". So I asked her if she had called me earlier that night by any chance and to my relief she said YES! I guess it wasn't connecting on her end and the first time when she hung up she had to go get Melia or something. So in one quick second my fears vanished and I was able to calm down...with a pretty headache at this point might I add!
I still haven't shopped for Christmas presents...well I have a couple I picked up at Walmart the other day but I just don't feel like buying a lot of presents this year...my kids have so many toys I just don't want to add to them...it's just more for me to pick up!
We're all looking forward to flying to Calgary for Christmas to see family and friends. This will probably be the last Christmas we can do that for a few years so we're excited! Can these next 2 weeks fly by any faster?

5 comments:
I like the background noise of your walking, bray chewing ice, and your belch. nice lib.
htey are funny. Drew is such a show off.
And you should have called me last night when you were scared!
um excuse me? what belch? I totally did not belch on that video!
I think I called twice and hung up! So sorry about that and it wasn't me calling yesterday all day either! Love the video!
haha oh my that would freak me out too. I am the worst for stuff like that! If I were you, I'd have a knife in my hand, not a hammer haha. Or both aha.
We missed you at Messiah this year.
I love that vid! There's nothin quite like sliding down a big piece of frozen plastic with your frozen snow boots! mmmmm, don't take it for granted!
Post a Comment