Monday, December 03, 2007

Party #2



With Mom and Dad here this weekend we decided to have another party for Brayden since we hadn't had a cake yet for him. I debated whether or not to make one this year but after remembering how much the boys love my homemade cakes and how fun they are (even though we enjoy looking at them for such a short time) I decided to make him one. I really loved doing this one because there weren't too many color changes this time. I had fun and Brayden sure loved it!

Drew got him a jackhammer which was hilarious watching him use as it shook his body...I"m not sure he knows what it's for but it's sure cute!

Taylor had a fun time too with her two little chompers on the bottom of her mouth. We nicknamed her "chomper" for now as she only has two teeth but will eat absolutely everything still! She reminds me that I'll still be fine when I'm old and wrinkly and lose my teeth!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

Taylor is so cute!! I can't wait to have a girl! And your cake was awesome! I wouldn't even dream of attempting something like that, I have no skills in me. So nice work!

Jeni said...

hehe Tay is silly! She is always smiling sis!
OK your cakes are always radical lib, really you do soo great. I have a ninja turtle cake thing if you ever need the pan. I love it!
2 more weeks!!! YEAH and please post more pics of the kids, I miss them!

tlr said...

Very cute cake. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Heather Palmer said...

Wow Libs you are so talented! You did a GREAT job on that cake!!! I love the jackhammer picture. That is hilarious!

Julie said...

Oh my! I might have to recruit you to make cakes for my kids...if only we lived closer. That seriously looked fantastic!