
What is his name? Sean Gregory Haslam...but I call him Seany
How long have you been married? 7 years this Saturday! WOwsers
How long did you date? Well Sean will say since I turned 16 but we really were together when I was 15...although he didn't kiss me until my 16th birthday...aww! ya right that killed me! I guess you could say that we broke up when he left on his mission even though I said that I'd wait for him...of course I was still here when he got back and we carried on from there!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Hmm...it used to be him but now we're pretty even having cut back on calories...and we're not obese anymore! Woo hoo
Who said I love you first? Well me before his mission and him after his mission
Who is taller? Sean, except when I'm wearing heels
Who sings better? I guess me, although he has a beautiful voice and is singing a duet with me next sunday!
Who is smarter? That depends in what area we're talking about...if it comes to sciences and medicine definitely Sean...actually pretty much everything I think he outsmarts me...but nobody can multi task like me...due to a little OCD I'm afraid! (is it a miller thing Julie?)
Whose temper is worse? Definitely me!
Who does the laundry? Me all the way...Sean would for sure shrink things that should not be dryed!
Who does the dishes? Both of us.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me if we're laying down
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Well since we've moved here our lawn has only been mowed once and that was me! I enjoy getting it perfect...again the OCD in me!
Who cooks dinner? Me...don't get me started about Sean in the kitchen, don't even get me started...although he can make a killer tomato sandwhich! :)
Who drives when you are together? Usually Sean...sometimes me, of course I love being in control
Who is more stubborn? Sean!!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'd say me...
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
Who proposed? Me? When I decided to stay home and not go back down to Utah for school I basically said "Look, if I stay then we're getting married, otherwise I'm going back down..." So I guess me but kind of both of us
Who has more friends? We're probably even but I actually keep in touch with my friends.
Who has more siblings? Sean
Who wears the pants in the family? I think it's pretty even...we wear different pants for different occasions
Tag: Jeni, Robyn, Sheri, Hillary, Nena
5 comments:
That was fun. Thanks for the tag!
You guys are funny. haha So many memories of you and sean just went throuhg my head.. like the awkwardness when he got home from his mission.... enough said
That sounds like the same Sean I know. I think I already have said this but he definetly didn't like the kitchen work he said he would rather clean the bathroom on P-day than wash the dishes. Libby, don't let him fool you, he claimed you as his girlfriend on the mission too, he would always show off pics of you,most missionaries bragged about the girls pics they had (most of them probably weren't even girls they knew)but it turns out you were for real, although he would never admit that he was going to marry you when he got home (I guess he might not have known for sure).
HAPPY anniversery! 7 years...I know you haven't posted about it yet, but I think today is the day!
Later!
Sweet post! I hope I get tagged! There's nothing I love more than talkin bout my sweetie! hee hee...Nice story though. Stuff I never knew before that's for sure! I LOVE the wedding pics by the way...In the previous post!
Yeah Libs...OCD is totally a Miller thing! And just for the record neither of you were ever OBESE! You're silly.
Post a Comment