![]() |
| Oct 14 |
Well it's finally getting chilly here now! Last weekend it was 30 degrees and now it's down to a whopping 10! More like fall weather I guess...I like the crisp feeling in the air so I can't complain!
It's been fun having Sylvia here this week...we've just kicked back at home, shown her the town, went out on Friday night for dinner and a movie and I have to veto this movie for everybody! Don't see "Michael Clayton"! It sucked! So slow and the ending just ends! Not worth the money! The night was fun and the food was delish!
Yesterday we headed out to the country for the annual Pumpkin Festival! There were games for the kids, wagon rides, pie eating contests, hot chocolate, pumpkin carving, cookie decorating and a corn maze. Drew really wanted to do the corn maze but it was so muddy and freezing outside so we opted for the Playtrium instead. Sean had a bunch of guys over for the World Rugby semi final so Sylvia and I took the kids over to the Playtrium (an indoor play place with a huge climber for the kids and video games). They had fun in the germ infested playground...Taylor was crawling around in the baby area having a fun time when this girl came with her daughter (same age as Tay) who had sores all over her face and she stunk SO bad. Needless to say we were out of there! Poor kid...Don't you just feel so dirty after playing at those places?
This video of Brayden is funny...it's our typical Brayden...he has such a tude! And he LOVES to dip his finger in anything sweet!
Sean and I are enjoying getting ready a lot more lately now that we've each lost 21 lb and are feeling SO much better. I still have another 20 to go but at least the first 20 is gone! It sounds dumb but you forget how much better it feels to fit into clothes again! Anyway...I was just saying to him today that by now (mid October) I would have already bought a box of Halloween candy for Oct 31 and it would be gone by now! It's a lot more fulfilling to avoid...even though it's still HARD! For any of you out there having a hard time...push through the hard times and remember that it'll pay off!

9 comments:
Cute pics of the kids. Looks like Taylor's hair is growing. She sure looks cute with that big pink bow. You're looking good too Libby. Fun festival.
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!
Your kids are soo funny. bray with the treats when he thinks noone is looking.
Drew still stickin his tongue up his nose and tay tay soo sweet eating that cookie!!
The playtrium, drity dirty!! haha
I love that you said "tude". You are so my Libby still!! :) Yikes about the kid at the playground. What's wrong with people? i guess not everyone thinks about how other people will feel around their poor kids when they are sick...or whatever she was. and yes...germ infested is right. I feel like I need to wipe my kids down every time we go out in public and they are grabbing at everything.
21 POUNDS! You GO GUYS! I'm so proud of you!! I have a few to drop...along with the few more I've just put on eating my BOX OF HALLOWEEN CANDY! Thanks for the push there at the end. I'm totally off to the gym tomorrow to restart my engines.
PS! Gannons says he loves Sean's facial hair. Dead sexy!
They kids look so cute. It is starting to cool off here as well and it is so nice.
Your babies are adorable. I'm with Brayden though - dipping the finger in the icing. I was going good shedding pounds until I made sugar cookies for thanksgiving...they'll get me every time! Sorry about the Playtrium - I know the feeling. Like I need to bathe my child in antiseptic when we leave the common areas. And why, why must they feel the need to touch things and then put their fingers in their mouths - don't their hands feel germy?? Apparently not yet. Congrats on the weight loss. You guys look good! I love the feeling when the determination and "hold out" finally exhibit themselves by letting you fit into your old jeans! Love you hair with the curls - truely Hot Mama!
I LOVE Tay's pink nose! I can't wait to see her at Christmas! You and Sean are looking great!
Libby, your blog is so cute and your kids are darling! Too bad we weren't closer, I bet Eli would have fun with your boys! Thanks for the address so I can finally see your fam, I'll take the post off my blog now! I'll tell Em you said Hi, they are coming to visit this weekend, I'll post some pics!
Way to go Libby on losing 21 lbs! I wish I could be as motivated as you!
Ha ha,...loved that video clip! Especially the part where Tay is eating a cookie with her big snowman arms...I think as a canadian child you HAVE to learn how to stretch just that extra little bit to the cake hole or yer not gonna enjoy the cake! too funny! Brings back alot of memories...and then there's Bray,...what can one say about that? hah!
Post a Comment