Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007

Well I'm exhausted from a long day but I have to post our fun fun night! We started carving pumpkins last night and did a few and then this afternoon we finished off the rest. I did the usual ones and Sean got out his dremel kit and got to work. He's been wanting to be a master carver for some time and was made fun of last year when he asked for a dremel kit for christmas when it was specifically for halloween...but he definitely put it to good use this year!


The kids had fun trick or treating and Brayden really got into it as a chicken. He sat so still for his face to be painted and loved every minute of it. One house he went up to a 'witch' was giving out candy and he went right up to her and said "trick or treat" and when the witch came up close to give him candy he yelled "thanks witch!". He's not afraid of anything and just loved being out there. Dash was all over the streets with his neighbor Connor and got a ton of candy...I had to quit before he was done and he stayed out with the neighbors! Taylor was beautiful to look at and had many comments on her cute fairy costume!


Now I'm exhausted, my feet hurt, I have a headache and I'm trying not to think about leaving my family for 4 days as I get ready to go to Dallas with the ladies! I feel like there is a ton to tell Sean about how to take care of the kids all day by himself. I know he'll be great but I'm still going to miss them and worry.


Happy Halloween everybody!

10 comments:

Jeni said...

I love the costumes sis. I miss them already so much. Cant wait to see them at christmas. SEAN you did awesome on those pumpkins! I envy you - you must teach me the ways!

Tom said...

I've always wanted a Dremmel tool, just because they are cool but thought I don't know what I would use it for. I have found my answer, what an awesome way to make pumpkin carving more fun...add power tools! I don't think I could do as good as Sean did those are unbelievable!

Miller Time said...

those pumpkins are amazing, great job sean. The kids look so cute. Can't wait to see you tonight.

Emily said...

Maybe I will buy Tom a Dremmel tool for Christmas this year. That would be awesome if we could show off pumpkins like that next year! Very cool! Very cute costumes too.

Melinda Palmer said...

I can't even believe he really did those pumpkins. That's some serious talent. Your kids were adorable in their costumes!

Leishman's said...

Excellent job on the pumpkins. Cute costumes. Taylor is so grown up.

Heather Palmer said...

Sean did a rockin' job on those pumpkins!! They'll all be fine while you're in Dallas! Have fun.

Alysha Sladek said...

your kids look so cute! awesome job on the pumpkins - holy smokes!!! how long did they take??

Heather said...

I love the chicken that is what Josh was, if I can ever get the pictures posted, but I didn't go so far as to paint his face. Very cute!

Julie said...

I thought we had fancy pumpkins! Those put ours to some serious shame!!!