So now that everyone has seen the bat I needed to delete the entire post because like my mom said, it made me sick everytime I opened my blog! Anyway...the bat is gone and all is back to normal!
Is it just me or does it feel like I'm ALWAYS cleaning my house! My kids make the same mess everyday playing with the same toys and I pick up the same things at the end of each day! Crazy!
So tonight when I went to the gym, first of all, the daycare there has the best play room for the kids and they LOVE going...plus Drew is usually taken to the gym to play floor hockey and soccer so he gets some exercise himself! Anyway...today when I went to pick them up Taylor was playing in the sand box (which isn't sand, it's rice that's been colored, so cool) and loving it and I couldn't see Brayden. Kathy (one of the girls there) said he was mad at her and wasn't allowed to play in the sand anymore. He was chucking it everywhere...big surprise! So I looked around and found him watching tv over in the corner sitting in a pack n play made for a doll...basically the perfect size for his entire body...and on top of his lap was a huge exercise ball...it was hilarious! That kid has the best ideas! Anyway, felt good to work out and watch a little CSI. Now I have to decide what to eat for dinner and I think it'll just be a protein shake tonight...Sean isn't home and the kids had Wendy's. I haven't bought them fast food in a long time and I've never seen them stuff their faces like they did tonight! You'd think I was starving them or something!
Well I'm starving and need to get my pj's on so until next time...and hopefully it won't be with a disgusting picture!
2 comments:
Bray is such a goose! I love him!
thanks for deleting the bat, but i jUST told anna about it. and it wont be here when she checks it out. oh well it was sick.
oh, I'm so sure! I'm the only person in the entire family who didn't see that bat! And you know I'd appreciate it too! Probably more than you appreciated my dust mite pic! ha! That was a cute thing to imagine the kids stuffing their faces...Well, they have good taste anyways! Wendy's rocks in my opinion!
Post a Comment