Friday, September 14, 2007

Just for nana!

Well Nana you said that you wanted more pics of the kids and I so here we are! I always think people get sick of pictures because to me the kids don't really look any different day to day...

Well this is just another salad I made the other day for lunch...really tasty this one...you gotta love any salad that has fresh feta cheese crumbled on top eh? Scrumptious!

I need to go to costco today...all the kids are asleep and I should probably go shower my salty self but I'm too lazy...I think maybe I'll go as is!

Weight loss is going grand...I'll let you know the weight loss total so far next week when I hit my 7 week mark...I think it'll be a yummy number!

Sept 14

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks, cute pictures and you are looking really good!!

Jeni said...

Those are sweet... a few more days!

Julie Jimmieson said...

Oh Libby You LOOK FANTASTIC
Oh man and the salads you make always look great too. I think you should open a salad store for Mom's everywhere. Congrats to Drew on first day of school, I love the backpack, looks so big. I see that at my school all the time, the little kids are the best!