Saturday, September 29, 2007

The funnest week!

Well Jeni is now gone and it's back to the day to day for us! I just compiled a bunch of pictures of our trip...This was a view from the skydeck...notice the leaves starting to change color? So beautiful from up there at this time of year!
This was a pic of the kids at the top of the skydeck...this is a typical Brayden face...he is either doing that or a huge smile!
Taylor is crawling up a storm and loves pulling herself up to everything! She doesn't like to sit, just stand...she is growing up WAY too fast for me!
Why is it so much fun to make a mess? They had a blast throwing all my clean laundry all over the floor...that was fun to re-fold the next day!
When we drove to Sandbanks Provincial Park to go to the beach we had to take a little ferry ride (only about 10 min) so this was the view waiting for the ferry to come back over to our side. All the ferry rides in Ontario are free so that is nice.
The leaves are so beautiful right now...the brightest colors I've ever seen, reds, oranges...I love it!
Here's Taylor soaking up the sun at the beach...she wouldn't sit still on the towel...she had to crawl in the sand and run her fingers through it!
The boys LOVE the water and walking in the waves...
Drew found his "Dash" costume the other day and Brayden got jealous so we had to go find his Lion costume from last year and he wore it around the house all day...

Here's Drew in my sweat pants...THis was all his idea but it was hilarious!
We went downtown to the waterfront for dinner while Jeni was here and while waiting for our table we enjoyed some pipe playing...these boys were amazing!


Last but not least...here is a little video clip of Jeni and Sean singing up a storm on our karaoke...We did this one night and ever since Drew asks me every night if he can sing karaoke...he's actually really good...I'll have to tape him without him knowing! I especially like when Sean gets so excited he stands up...if you look closely you can see Taylor's head bobbing down by the couch to the music!


It was a fun week...now we're looking forward to our trip to Toronto/Niagara Falls/Palmyra next weekend with Grandma...she is coming to visit for a week so that will be fun! Hopefully the weather stays nice and doesn't take a turn for the worse!

8 comments:

Jeni said...

HOLY CRAP. I am so monotone and I suck! I didn't realize - ok I did, but that is so funny! I move around SO much when I am doing that! haha I had somuch fun sis! Thanks for a fun week!

Tom said...

Now that is the Dr. Haslam I know...Hilarious!

Heather said...

Looks like fun! It looks like you will have some beautiful falls out there! Julie gets those beautiful fall colors too! Your kids are adorable. I had fun visiting with your Mom and Dad last night at Becca's wedding reception! They are too cute. I may comment again after I watch that video.

The RC Miller Clan said...

ok, that was possibly the worst singing I've heard in a while. Although if I was ever on there I'm sure it would sound a LOT worse! Shake it Jeni shake it! At least tay thought it was good! Cute little head bobbin around there. ha ha good entertainment

Julie said...

That was some of the best karaoke EVER!!! And Taylor's little bobbing house is priceless. You look fantastic by the way! Also, Brady has the same Jammies as Drew and him putting on your sweats is hysterical. The girls are so cute and I can't believe Taylor's already pulling up on stuff! I know it goes so fast but right now in my totally exhausted state I feel like Reece will be 2 months old forever!!!!

Heather Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Palmer said...

That was a great array of photos. It was fun to read/look through them. Thanks for sharing!!! I miss you.