Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We miss you already Nana!

Well mom left today and it's back to reality for me I guess! She was the best to have around, I have so much yet to learn from my mom she is the perfect example for me and I love her and appreciated her help this week SOOOOOO much...thanks mom we miss you already!

We got everything painted, moved in and finally unpacked! What a week! We love Kingston already, the weather is warm/hot and everytime we went outside it was so pleasant to warm up from our air conditioning...which is amazing let me just say...wow that is one thing I will cherish while I'm here!

The kids are loving the backyard, running around, trampoline and recently the spiderman slip 'n' slide that Brayden is still too scared to try.

Speaking of Brayden, tonight during their bath Drew had to hop out to go pee and right after Brayden says "I have to go pee too" so we put him on the toilet which usually ends up being nothing, he just likes to copy Drew...but this time to our excitement he actually emptied out a full bladder! I started jumping up and down and he got a great big stick of licorice for it! Nice eh? reward with something that will decay their teeth :)...oh well whatever will motivate B...candy it is! So tonight was a happy night for all!

So I've posted a few pics of the before house...only a few but that is all I took actually...tomorrow I'll post some finished house pics so stay tuned!

Yesterday mom and I drove to Watertown, New York to do some Target shopping and on the way there you pass through the 1000 islands...it's absolutely beautiful and I was trying to explain it to mom but when we finally went over the bridges she realized what I was talking about...beautiful water stretching as far as the eye can see mixed with little islands and cottages and cabins all along the water, motor boats, yachts, jet skis, ferry's...it's my favourite drive out here so far! Anyway, that is what those pics are from on the bridge!
house and brayden first pee

5 comments:

saltysista said...

Your house looks so awesome. I can't wait to see more pics so don't wait forever to post them!! Taylor sure is flexibile!! She is so adorable and the boys are cute jumping on the trampoline. They didn't have nets when I was little and I am surprised I never broke anything while flying off! It looks beautiful there...love the islands.

Heather said...

Wow, it looks like you are getting settled! Your house looks beautiful. I can't wait to see the other pics.

Jeni said...

Hha that video of the boys looks like they are wrestlers and drew is about to do a half neson on B... haha they are funny! And tay was soo cute!
It look ssoooo beautiful there lib, I cant wait to come visit!

Heather Palmer said...

Right now I'm hating you and totally coveting your house because at this point it feels like I'll never own one! :) Love the naked spiderman. Your boys always give me a good laugh. And hey - whatever works is a good reward. I honestly don't even think about what I give them...as long as it works! :)

The RC Miller Clan said...

i'd like to go see that 1000 islands place it looks pretty cool. Those were good pics too. Love yer colours. Tay is soooo cute!