Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Walk in the park

Today we went to a park just a walk from our new house to eat lunch. It was so warm out and the boys had a fun time walking around and playing at the park. It was right on the water and so pretty...what is it about living near water that I love so much? I caught Brayden in a couple pics when he didn't know I was looking...I love those ones. Brayden is such a character...he is a turkey but he has his moments when he reflects and just takes his time...he definitely doesn't rush life...he takes his time with everything and I love that...something I have to do more! I love that kid:)


This was right before Sean took them swimming today at the pool at our condo...the water was cold I have to give props to Sean for acting like it was so warm so that the boys would get in. I've never seen legs kick so hard trying to get warm!


Aren't those eyes little sparklers? She's gonna melt the hearts one day!




8 comments:

saltysista said...

These pics are awesome. You take the best. I love the pondering B under the tree!

Lynne said...

those are great pictures!!it sure looks beautiful there, can't wait to see it.

Krissy Marshall said...

Ahh those pictures of Brayden are so special. Good that he takes time out to reflect...something we all need to do a little more!! Taylor and Brayden look so much alike

Fernandez Family said...

Hey Libby...your kiddies are so cute! Looks like you guys are having fun getting to know your new surroundings. I sent a letter to Kingston today and thought of you! Hope all is well. Keep the pictures coming - the kids grow too fast!

Heather Palmer said...

Great pictures! It looks like a beautiful area!

saltysista said...

Hey Libby, how do you like it out there in Ontario? It looks nice...
(DAN)

tlr said...

cute pics, sounds like you are enjoying your new place!

Marilee said...

Libby, Those pictures are priceless! Hope you are liking it out there!