Thursday, July 12, 2007

My sweet T

lately

This blog is a little bit dedicated to my sweet Tay Tay...she is just too cute this week I had to post something just for her! Can I just brag for a second and say what a GOOD baby she is...sleeps anywhere, never cries, just loves to BE! Lately Brayden loves to make her giggle...all he has to do is look at her and shake his body or head at her and she just laughs up a storm...I can already tell that he'll be a protective big brother to her and she'll love/hate him for it...hmm...I remember having that (Dan)!

Well we're still in the condo...Sean and I were joking the other day that when we first moved in I didn't want to touch the couch or sleep with the bed spread...just the sheet (like in hotel rooms?)...I guess after living somewhere you learn to live in it and make it your own...last night I was eating an ice cream treat and dropped it on the green carpet and you know what I did? I ate it...that's right! Sean laughed at me and reminded me how I was just 2 weeks ago...ha!

We get our house on Monday and paint all week and finally move in on Sunday! YAY

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh she looks sooo cute sitting up!

Lynne said...

she's changed since I saw her. She looks more grown-up!!

Miller Time said...

she looks so cute in all the pics but the ones with the head wrap on are adorable.

saltysista said...

She is just beautiful! I wish I could see her! Sounds like she is a sweet little girl! I like your new blog look.

Heather said...

She is super cute! I am excited for you to get your house, how fun! I can't wait to see what the inside looks like!

Heather Palmer said...

A woman after my own heart. I Totally peel off the bedspreads in hotels (except my fave Hilton that has sweet duvets). Anyway...I'm a freak about it so glad to know I'm not alone. I wonder though if I'd eat an ice cream treat off the floor at my fave hilton though.... :)
Tay is SUPER cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! Wow.

Julie said...

I like the new blog look! I really love that family picture. Tay is so cute. I hope my baby is as good as she is. Have fun painting! Can't wait for you to get in your house and send out pictures!

The RC Miller Clan said...

yah, you think I'm sick!! ha ha ha Just think of all the dust mites in your sweet little condo!! ha ha ha...sleep tight libs! And the new look on your blog is so fresh! Cute litle tay!

The RC Miller Clan said...

Hey I just noticed that we are not listed on your blog as a link anymore?! You better fix that man! he hee