Friday, October 13, 2006

Preview Nursery

I thought I would post a little preview of my nursery as it's coming along! So far it consists of the bed and the closet and no clothes in it as you can see! I guess I should go shopping soon eh?

 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jeni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - I already told you this but seeing it makes me want to redue my nursery in black/pink - SO cute Sis!!

Fernandez Family said...

I totally held my breathe - its amazing. I love the curtain/closet cover idea. Where did you find your bedding? My mom has a whole spare room decorated the same way...less the pink. Its so classy!

Melinda Palmer said...

I love that room! It looks awesome. Nice work.

nena said...

looks awesome Libby! Did you paint the crib? Looks like we need to fill up that closet with girly stuff!! HE he he.

Heather Palmer said...

Cute that you and Jeni's nursery's are so much alike! Well, not exactly...but sort of...and very cute.

Lara said...

Cute room Libby!

Julie said...

Love it, love it, love it! Its darling. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Krissy Marshall said...

Now I know why you were not too impressed with my nursery...Mine sucks compared to yours. I would love to be your baby girl!!