
So is it just me or does anyone else hate getting ready in the morning, and by that I mean showering and doing your hair and makeup? For some reason lately I really hate doing that and try everything I can to keep my hair from getting greasy so I don't have to! I know that sounds gross but all you mom's know what I'm talking about so don't lie!
My new favourite opera to listen to is "Carmen" and it's coming in April of next year and I can't wait to see it! Drew loves to dance to the main chorus song and run around the house, it's hilarious!
Friday Friday Friday! Tonight and tomorrow is the Stake Church housewares and clothing giveaway at the church and I have a huge van full of stuff to get rid of! I really should have a garage sale but I"m way to lazy to do that! It'll be nice to get rid of all that stuff and clean up downstairs! Hopefully people can find my stuff useful and take it tomorrow!
7 comments:
ok getting ready is so a woman thing... I hate it too - I love to be ready AFTER the fact but during - it sucks!! It is not only Friday but Friday the 13th!! OHHH!
I am SOOOOO with you on the getting ready in the morning thing! I HATE it until of coarse, I go to drop off Garett at preschool and all the moms look fabulous and I look like crap, no make up, greasy hair and ratty old sweats! Then I think, "Dang! I should've gotten ready this morning"
I hear ya on the getting ready in the morning. I also hate getting ready for bed. Those two things drive me insane.
Mar...I totally hear you on the preschool thing! I always feel the same way...I do have a bunch of nasty moms at my school though so I don't feel all that bad!
Hey tip for greasy hair is putting face powder on it. Who cleaned your carpets and did you like them. I need to get mine done.
I'm so with you on getting ready in the morning. I've hated it lately and just found it so blah! I forgot about the face powder thing...thanks Lara. Baby powder also works!
I laughed out loud when I read about you hating to get ready!!!! I thought I was the only one...just kidding! I would shave my head if I could get away with it!!! Just kidding!
Jenn
Post a Comment