So this week has been the week of premieres around here! I've now gotten into Prison Break and I'm almost done watching the first season on DVD. I've started recording the second season so that I can catch up soon! Like I needed another show to add on to the list! I bawled my eyes out last night on ER and Grey's was great! Once again I love the Amazing Race and would love to go on that show with Sean...like it would ever happen with kids but it would be a blast! We would be bickering at eachother so much though we so freakin competitive!
Well I have to patch some holes in the nursery so I can get painting it so maybe i'll go and start on that! Ciao
9 comments:
I love Amazing Race too. That would be my favorite show to be on. I swear we have so many shows to watch that all we do now is watch TV.
SS
i LOVe prison break too!! i could watch it over and over again. and er was great! love that show.
HILLARIOUS SIS... B is such a cutie!! Did you decide to paint the babies room?? or just patch? Call me when you read this, I have a story for you!
What happened on ER? We just saw the tale end. Did their baby die?
That would be tail end
I LOVE Prison Break too but I haven't watched any episodes this season. They're all recorded on our Tivo so that we can watch them all at once...otherwise I freak out and get way too intense about it. Wentworth Miller is such a HOTPANTS! Also, I LOVE Amazing Race. I want to go on it with Mar or my sister-in-law. As for ER and Grey's, its just a given that I love because who doesn't?
Libby
You would be awesome on Amazing Race!! We love Prison Break too, can't miss an episode. Maybe it is Wentworth Miller (cutie) or maybe the intense plot!
Libby
You would be awesome on Amazing Race!! We love Prison Break too, can't miss an episode. Maybe it is Wentworth Miller (cutie) or maybe the intense plot!
you know your kids is tired when...great pic
Post a Comment