Today was church and I just wanted to post the 3 boys in their suits! Drew just got a new one when we were in Texas so he was pumped to wear it today and look just like Dad! The lighting in the room wasn't great when I took the picture so hopefully these pictures come out okay!
13 comments:
GET OUT - the boys are so cute lib!! Love the suits!
libby the boys look so much like their dad. They only difference is the hair color. Maybe this girl will come out looking like you.
So cute! Where do you find those suits. Erik needs one.
so cute! i love little boys in suits! they're adorable!
They look like little missionaries. So cute!
SS
They look like little missionaries. So cute!
SS
loving the little guys!!
It must be so weird to have a kid that goes to school now? you'll get the hang of it all in due time!!
CUTE!!!!!!
Where in the world did you get those suits? I NEED some for Jackson and Brady!
look at those handsome men!! Lookin good guys!
Seriously, those are adorable! Where did you get those suits?
Okay all...I got them at JC PEnney in Texas, but I first saw them on the JCPenney website so I"m sure at any penney you can find them! VanHuisen suits and shirts...so cute! I KNOW
Your boys look so cute. I can't believe Drew is going to school already. I hope T is as socialized and happy about school as Drew. You are looking great as well, pregnancy looks good on you. I tot miss being prego. When's your sis due?
Post a Comment