I would say that it's been quiet around here with Sean gone but with 2 boys I can't! They keep me busy and I look forward to my quiet time at nap and bedtime...with the amazing advances in computers though I've been able to talk to Sean via webcam every night from Raymond so it's like he isn't even gone.
My Uncle Rick and Chelle have been up for the past couple of days from California. Chelle's son Blaze got baptized on Saturday and so they came up for the baptism and now they're chillin with us for the next couple until she has to go back for the kids to start school. It's been fun with them though, my boys love them and can't get enough of 'potatoes' and 'wings' from Uncle Rick and hugs and kisses from Chelle. Tonight we're all going out to Grandad's Ranch to hook up Honey and Dewey (2 of our horses) to the wagons and have wagon rides for FHE. Looks like it'll be a warm day today so it should work out. I'll try to remember to bring my camera and take some pics.
Drew is so funny, he loves doing puzzles and every time he finishes one by himself I have to sing "Hallelujah chorus" for him. EVERY time! He's awesome...his favourite pasttime. I also noticed yesterday that Brayden calls his blankie and bottle his babeet and bobote...I have to document that so I don't forget one day! Drew never called his anything so I thought that was cute!
I can't beleive it's the end of August! Man this year is going to fly by!
On another note I wanted to document myself at 18 weeks for next time!
5 comments:
Hey sissy - you look cute! and PLEASE dont forget the camera this time, i wanna see the ranch (with the barn) of course!
Libby you look so skinny...there's only a tiny little bump in the front!!!
Also I'm excited for you to be having a girl this time. That will be so different than what you have now, however, that also means a new nursey decor and new clothes!!
Cute belly pic. You look high to me so I would have said girl anyway!!!
I love the Hallelujah chorus thing! Oh the things they love. That is really cute...as is B's Babeet and Bobote! ha!
love the belly lib, you look great!
Hallelujah - that makes me laugh. I think I'll have to call you sometime I do something great and have you sing it on speaker phone. Your belly looks good!
Post a Comment