Friday, August 18, 2006

pink or blue???

Well today was the U/S and I was extremely nervous. My cyst is shrinking which brings great relief to me today becuase now they won't have to do surgery! We looked forever at this baby's bum and all came to the conclusion that it's a pink! There was no floating member that we could see but we did see the 3 lines that everybody has been telling me about? Her heart beat was 155 which is much faster than my boys ever were. So...we're going with a girl! I guess if something surprises us when the baby is delivered, well so be it! She was really active and last night was probably the first time she has kicked me. Today was crazy though...It's been all day long! Maybe this baby will be photogenic unlike my boys are! The first picture is of the face...she is looking to the left with her mouth slightly open. The second one is taken from behind of her left arm and body. 4D ultrasound is pretty cool, but probably works better when the baby is 25 weeks or further. This was cool enough though!
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeni said...

I am SO excited for you Lib!! I cant wait - this will be very fun! But really I hope all signs point to girl at your next US whenever that is! CONGRATS MAMA!

Marilee said...

Congrats! You'll love having a girl. Sooo much fun! Those u/s pics are cool! I've never seen 4d before!!

Fernandez Family said...

Thrilled! Congrats Libby. More reason for me to shop in the girl department! Keep up the tales and pics of your boys - they are adorable and so fun to hear about!

Heather said...

Libby, Horray!!! Usually the 3 lines are the big indicator. Those 4D pics are kind of freaky weird, but cool at the same time. Have fun with the girl stuff.

nena said...

libby those pictures are amazing, I had no idea that they could get pictures like that, I am so out of it! I hope it's a girl you would love it, although I love having my boy, SO COOL.

Heather Palmer said...

4D is fun huh? Nixon looks like a freaky little alien in his video but it's still fun to see what they look like in such detail! Sweet pictures! If there was no floating member in there and you saw the lines then you can be pretty sure it's a girl. You would have seen SOMETHING if it were a boy don't you think? Congrats! Glad everything went well.

houseofhud said...

That's exciting Libby. Girls are so different from boys I tell ya!