Thursday, August 03, 2006

Puzzle day

As some of you know Drew is amazing at puzzles and does them quicker than I can blink! Today he got all of the his favourites out and came and brought me this sucker. Sean and I always say 'no' to this one becuase there are 221 pieces as opposed to his 24 or 48 or 100 piece puzzles! Well today I took on the challenge and finished it for Drew! Obviously I was a little too proud becuase now I"m blogging a picture of it for all to see! Puzzles definitely try my patience but I conquered it, minus a few missing pieces! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeni said...

did drew help with this one? That is old school too - when is that one from??!! looks good! I wish I had the time for a puzzle - I still dont have time to fold my laundry.. and i dont have kids yet!! haha

nena said...

libby, that is the best puzzle I have ever seen, I love it!! I need to do something with you really soon! love ya bye.

Lynne said...

I think Drew did that one and you are trying to take credit for it!!!