So last night SEan and I went to "The Phantom of the Opera"!!! It was so amazing! I think that is the 3rd time I"ve seen it and to me, was the best. I don't remember the chandelier being so slow though, I guess when you're younger you remember those sorts of things much more grandeur than they are! But the voices were amazing, especially The Phantom and I totally got emotional at the end. I'm like that though, with music, I just lose it when it gives me goose bumps. Then after the show we went out to dinner with Jordan and Scott (they were at the show with us) and enjoyed "The Metropolitan Grill". I love that place too...I had the most 'melt in your mouth' filet mignon I've had in a long time! I don't eat meat that much so this was a treat! Gee, I think I'm hungry right now!
We actually made it to church today before the sacrament! I thought it was the opening song when we walked in but just the sacrament...oh well, it's better than 1/2 way through the meeting. What is wrong with me? For some reason 900 am church is so hard to get to! But when we get there everybody else is in their seat! What's wrong with us?
I went to Ikea this week and bought a new tv entertainment unit. I had a make shift one going on in our living room with 2 night side tables stacked on top of eachother and the tv on top of that...wow...accident waiting to happen much? Ever since 2 weeks ago when Drew pulled out all of the drawers in his dresser so that he could climb it, and then it toppled on top of him...I've been worried that they would try to climb the night stands. So I found a cool book shelving unit that would fit our tv on top so it's awesome! Still tempting to climb but not half as dangerous! Ikea is huge though! And they have great ideas for kids rooms...I might have to go back if I need to do up a new nursery for this baby...only if its a girl...
I'm totally craving chocolate chip cookies this afternoon and want to go and make them, but I"m way to lazy and tired to even try to stand up. Today I had to play the piano in primary and it just seemed to go by so slow, I think I almost started falling asleep at one point playing the same song over and over! I'm so grateful to those girls in there with primary callings...guys too i guess...but it's a lot of work to entertain those kids for 2 hours! Word!
I'm still waiting for this baby to start kicking me...every night I lay on the couch holding my stomach, I think I'm feeling little flutters but not the full kick up into my belly yet! A few more weeks until my ultrasound!!! I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about it though!
My kids are extremely tired from church all morning so the're off to bed! later
3 comments:
libby, thanks once again for playing the piano in primary, good music is such an important part in there and you always do such a great job!
Oh I miss Phantom, I wish we could go - We went in Houston last summer and the chandeleir was SUPER slow.. I remmeber it being faster too!! ha ha
by the way - tired much? I got up this morning and was up for about an hour when I needed a 2.5 hour nap again!! haha I am getting worn out from this baby too!
Post a Comment