Friday, August 04, 2006

Nutty Mummy!

I love these pics of my boys...just a tribute to them this morning as they drive me crazy...I guess it keeps me sane to remember how sweet they can be captured on film!
Work is nuts lately...I've taken on some more work and probably sit at this computer typing close to 5-6 hours a day! I'm going a little nutty I think...I need to take frequent breaks to play with the kids and give them loves! I'm glad they're such good buds! They are so independent and play so well when I have to work. I'm so blessed to have them! Love you boys! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krissy Marshall said...

Yes you are lucky they get along so well. That keeps your sanity level up I'm sure.

How's the pregnancy going?

nena said...

i love how you posted your pictures! We need to g do something this week!