Well it's another hot and sweaty afternoon and I thought I should probably update. Brayden is sleeping in his hot hot room (faces the west with all the sunshine in the afternoon) and hopefully the fan is still working up there, Drew is outside yelling at the neighbor girls next door and Sean is out golfing in Kananaskis! We were supposed to do something tonight but I couldn't let him pass on the chance to golf today so there he is! I'll probably catch a flick and dinner with a friend tonight to pass the time.
Well our car is finally finished getting fixed. We've been renting a Toyota Matrix all week while it's been in the shop (some starter problem) and I have loved it! It's been so fun to zip around town in...kinda sad to let it go today :( Then we stopped by Grandpa and Grandma's new place in Arbour Lake to chat and eat some lunch before Sean had to go. They have a nice size pool at their community centre and so I think next week we'll have to go and take a dip. I'll try to remember to bring my camera. I've sucked at that lately!
Yesterday we went to the movie "The Lady in the Water" with Dan and Robyn and loved it.
Yesterday during the day Nena and I took our kids to Calaway Park and it was definitely the hottest day outside! The kids loved it though and scarfed their snow cones so fast. Brayden had to lose his shirt, it was soaked by the time he was finished...and dyed bright orange! Fun afternoon though...they were off to the cabin last night...kinda made me sad since we don't own that cabin anymore and obviously haven't been out that way since...I can't wait until one day when Sean and I can rent something like that and spend some time out on a lake. Looks like we need to ask Grandad for a nother run out to Ghost!
Well that's about it! Just counting down the days until I have my 18 week U/S to find out what the heck I'm having! Everybody cross their fingers for a girl!
8 comments:
Sounds fun. My fingers are crossed for a girl.. They are so cute.
SS
Hey Lib! I'm so glad to hear its hot up there! I hope it lasts cause my kids and I get there tomorrow night! Maybe we can have a park day sometime during the week. I'll be in touch!
Hey...I hear you on the hot. It's been over 100 here. I wish I were back home. I can't wait to hear what you are having...a girl would be great. BUT...boys are so fun and you're on your way to having your own basketball team! Ha! I can't wait to find out. So you liked Lady in The Water huh? I really want to see it...I hate not having babysitters down here.
Hey libby and to your question no my kids did not get sick of yours. They loved playing with them. The times you were not around they were either asking to go to your house to play or wanting to know when Drew was coming over. They miss them tons. Well we will keep our fingers crossed for you too. Girls are so much more fun to dress. I sure you won't like that though.
Girls are a whole other world! But hoping for the best!
You know when it's not your own pregnancy it goes so fast...I can't believe that 18 weeks is coming up so soon for you. I'm just hoping you don't have a duck or sheep.
Hey, I was at Calaway Park on Friday too. Too bad we didn't run in to each other! It was a hot, hot day there. We had to leave around 2:00 because we were too hot!
Post a Comment