Tuesday, July 18, 2006

14 week baby

Here are a few pictures of the baby that is moving and alive! I'm always worried until I actually see it on ultrasound!
upper left: baby lying on side and waving
upper right: top of baby head and hand
lower left:profile of baby, head on left and feet in the air on right
lower right: baby feet (barely seen)
So that was fun to see today. Drew is excited about it. This afternoon he was playing outside in the backyard and he had taken my ultrasound photos outside and was sticking them through the fence to our neighbor girls to show them "the baby in mummy's tummy". Pretty cute! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeni said...

That is so fun sister! I am excited for you guys! I am so glad everything is healthy and happy - but 14 weeks? I thought that wasn't till Friday - did they bump it up again? And also I can not see the baby at all - I am so blind I guess!! just a fwe more weeks till your next one right? YES!

houseofhud said...

That's exciting! Pregnancy never seems real until you see it in a picture or feel it move!

Julie said...

I LOVE that. The waving hand is so precious.

nena said...

we are so excited for you. The picture are fun. see you friday.

Heather said...

How fun! I am very excited for you. I always feel much better after seeing them too! Congrats.

Jen, Ryan, Tiernan, Rowan and Caelan said...

i am so excited for you. Drew is adorable, it's great that he is so excited. Can't wait for you to have your 18 week U/S as well.

Miller Time said...

nothing like "hey, look what's in my uterus" for dinner conversation! Did you see a noodle? R1 predicts another Boy.

B Sr.