Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fire on the Q!

I forgot to post these two pictures of our BBQ on Friday with Jeff and Nena. Sean was BBQ-ing burgers and every time he took them off of the Q they were still pink inside...so here is a shot of the BBQ the last time the burgers were on...getting char-broiled with FIRE! At one point Jeff looked underneath the Q and saw that one of my containers of bird feed was on fire...here is a picture of the hole that burned through! It was a fun time though! You gotta love BBQ burgers...even if they're a little crispy!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

NICE... I dont get it though... why were they pink everytime?

Proud Momma said...

they were just not cooking

nena said...

libby I have been trying to comment forever on this blog and it wouldnt let me! That was suck a fun and funny night, The burgers were great, the weather was perfect, thanks again! hope your feeling well, I 'll just call you right know to see, bye!