Sunday, May 07, 2006

Play by Play

Sunday afternoon and the boys are all sleeping again so I thought I'd take this time to blog!

The weekend was fun. Friday night we celebrated Sean's parents anniversary which is actually today by coming to their ward's activity at the church. They had a murder mystery which didn't have a very good turn out so too bad for those planning...We then headed off with Sheri (Sean's sister) and husband Bill to the movie "Mission Impossible III"! We loved it and finally for the first time I didn't have a headache while watching!

Saturday was a busy day for us. Me and the kids headed off for swimming at the YMCA in the morning. Sean had to "clean up" Tuscany with the YM in our ward so he couldn't come. That's always fun for me. Brayden's class is 1030-1100 and I'm in the pool with him. Drew's class starts right at 1100 and so I have to leave Bray's class a few minutes early, go into the change room freezing and dripping wet, outside to the front desk and in front of EVERYBODY out there, into the babysitting where Drew is and bring him back to get him in the pool with his class. This is why I missed last week, but I had to bring them this week...1) to get my money's worth and 2) they really wanted to go swim! Once I tackled that we headed back home. I had my voice lesson that afternoon and then we went downtown to pick up my wedding rings that I got re-coated in white gold. (after 5 years of marriage they had taken their toll and were turning gold) It's so nice to have a white/gold ring again! We took the kids to mom and dad's to feed their bird and check message and mail and then back home! (sorry for the boring step by step)

Today was another Sunday that I"m glad is nearing its close! Church was INSANE as usual (I'm not sure I learned anything today except I'm really glad I'm not called into the nursery!!! knock on wood!!!) Choir had an awesome turn out and we're all ready to sing next week on Mother's day. Nena and Jeff are coming tonight for a BBQ so it'll be a fun night. I took a few pictures this week... I love this one becuase Drew has the longest eyelashes, they have to be documented!

These are just a couple random pics of the boys eating dinner last week.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

2 little gooses~! I cant wait to come up and see you guys! Sounds fun - your week and the BBQ.. hope you get some more of those pics posted too! LOVES

nena said...

we had fun the other night! we should make it a weekly event to have dinner with eachother! you should measure drews eyelashes.

saltysista said...

Hey Libby...I wish I was up there. I would love to teach the boys to swim! Maybe someday soon! Happy Birthday Sean!
Love, Robyn