Well on Monday night we finally had the time to have a Family Home Evening. Drew and I had been cleaning up the bonus room of games that him and B had gotten into and found a puzzle of the Prophet Joseph Smith. What a perfect thing to do for FHE since puzzles are Drew's favourite past time right now. Here are a few shots...I think it took us 1 1/2 hours to do and Drew was there the whole time trying to figure it out! It was definitely a leap from his Dora puzzles but he was awesome!

Brayden on the other hand has a different past time these days. I was just changing his diaper and it's quite a wrestling match now. He feels the need to reach down and smear his poop around while I'm wiping him! SICK...So I have to hold his legs down with my left arm, basically pinning him down while my right hand wipes! All you mom's know what I'm talkin about! I've heard those horror stories about the baby taking their pajamas off in their crib and taking off the diaper and smearing on the walls...I have to be thankful that hasn't happened to me yet!
For a little update on the parents in Italy...for those who don't know, Dad had his suitcase sent to another city with someone elses tags on it so the airlines still haven't found his bag...I've been wondering how he's managed with one outfit and one pair of trunks! Mom had her wallet stolen yesterday so I had to cancel her credit cards today...she says it was a pickpocket...Tomorrow they meet up with Dan and R2 in Rome...I wish I was there too...they say it is beautiful!
I think it's off to Costco once Sean gets home in a bit here...that always makes me feel better!
Good luck to the Flames tonight! We love the Kipper!
4 comments:
Nice poop.. I hope my baby never does that!! And yes libi it does suck... you know it now!
"The Shawarma King" sounds like it was meant to give people an upset stomach. The name alone makes me think of a resteraunt you would see on Indiana Jones or something. You are a brave girl. Good luck with the poopy bandit! Sounds like it's a game to him. So much fun! :) My parents had the same problem in Italy (with pickpockets), though not to the same extent. Aparently a major problem there & were told to wear their wallets in their underwear wherever possible. Hope everything gets worked out for the luggage! Buona fortuna!
it's two days later and my bum still hurts! that was fun lets do it again soon. I also love that puzzle.
Thanks Libby! I've been doing LA Weight Loss. The weight has been coming off fairly easily. We definitely won't be going to that King restaurant. China sounds cool.
Post a Comment