Monday, May 01, 2006

Okay...

I guess it's time to blog! No pictures today I'm afraid but I can find something to babble on about.
My parents left Saturday morning on their Rome tour "Walking in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul" and so I'm checking on their house every few days to make sure nothing wonky is goin on! Today when we went out Drew started crying when I didn't let him go inside with me. He loves going out to the Nana bear's house! I'll have to raid mom's house sometime this week and let the boys play in the toyroom for a few hours. Hope you don't mind mom! My house is a wreck and needs to be cleaned but I'm totally lazy today so I'm not sure that's going to happen.
It's really cold here today...what happened! The whole weekend was above 15 degrees and now it's dropped, I'm just waiting for that final snowfall that usually happens around now!
Drew has started to sass me when he doesn't get what he wants. He was the sweetest thing and would always say "okay mommy" and now he's deferred to "NO, I don't like you!!!!" with a little slap along with it! Great thing to teach Brayden Drew, thanks! Anyway, he's a little stubborn one that one...I guess being a mom can't always be crystal clear when it comes to discipline!
I think its about time to have another one around here. Brayden and Drew are little buddies and clearly are not babies anymore...I think a baby would be a nice distraction for them. Especially since it wouldn't be for over 9 months from now since I"m not pregnant yet. I wanted to get prego right away but my plans have been pushed back a couple of months. I decided on the weekend to take a trip to CHINA in November for a week! I don't really want to be 7 months pregnant when I go so...hold back for a few months!
Yes China! I'm super excited! I've always wanted to visit the Orient, I'm fascinated with the culture and it's been somewhere I've aspired to visiting at some point in my life! luckily for me it has come faster rather than later! My parents found a sweet deal that is affordable for me...but not Sean, we can only afford for one person to go (just kidding it's impossible for him to get off work until Christmas) so I'm going alone. But my parents are going, Nena and her mom, Aunt Lori and Uncle Dean, Comstocks, President Steven and his wife (my dad's second counselor)...so needless to say I'll know a few people...
All I know about it so far is that we fly into Beijing and stay in this sweet 5 star hotel for the week and take day trips to the various places including: The Great Wall, Tienamen Square, The Forbidden City, The Silk market (6 story shopping market) where I'm sure I"ll shop WAY too much, and other places I'm not sure of yet! Anyway, the whole trip includes flight, food and accomodation so it'll be great! Sorry Sean...we'll have to go when you're done training...in your next lifetime maybe?
Well can't think of anything else right now...Zai jian! (Goodbye)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

LIb that will really be so much fun. I cant believe I was considering bring a week old baby over there too. Well there will be a time for me to go... You better do some shopping for me. But fun fun. and as for Dewy- He just misses his aunt Jeni. :)

nena said...

LIBBY I TELL YOU THIS EVERYDAY BUT........... I AM SO EXCITED! I GET DEWY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT. I CANT WAIT, I CANT WAIT, I CANT WAIT. FLAMES LOST TONIGHT TO BAD! SEE YA TOMORROW!

Miller Time said...

Ha Ha Sassy Sassy poo poo. Can't wait for more punishment... Finally someone else suffers!!!

Ha Ha Ha

big bri

Krissy Marshall said...

CHINA!!!! that's awesome...see you can travel when you have kids. Nice to see that one of your dreams will be coming true.
KM