
Today was so hot outside!!! Who needs a vacation when you can have this! Seriously, Calgary summer's are the perfect weather for me...not too hot, but hot enough that you feel like it is summer, and usually it comes with a slight breeze which is so nice! This is a picture from my apple tree out back, I love when it blossoms!
Me and the boys went for our daily walk this morning and I walked up a killer path in one of the gulley's here in Tuscany. I thought at one point if I looked back I might just fall down the mountainous hill, but that killer stroller keeps me going! I met up with Nena and the kids at the Club and sadly the water wasn't running in the wading pool. I guess they're checking it for ecolie right now so we tried to stay clear...but the kids had to dip their feet in for a second. That will so a lot of fun this summer when it's running...next week I think!
Here is a picture of B and me before going for a run...he had to wear a bandana on his head, he would freak if I took it off...what a little homie!Anyway...
Then we got some subway and brought it back to my place so that the kiddies could run through a sprinkler and cool off. We had a lot of fun laughing at all the hilarious faces and screams they make to eachother! Kids keep me laughing! I especially liked Carson's 'get up' Nen...you'll know what I mean!
So I think I got some good sunshine today...I'm so grateful that I don't burn really bad...thanks to all my tanning in highschool I'm a tad conditioned for the sun now...all my 'lovely' moles come out to say hello!
Tonight is my first yoga class at the Yoga Studio and I'm so excited! I have done yoga on my own for a couple years but never taken a class so it should be fun! and a nice break from the daily's! It keeps me flexible and kind of centered if that makes any sense. I have to get Seany into it so he can come with me...ya right!
Just to go back a few...Mother's day was spent at Sister Sheri's since Sean was on call...the choir sung in church and performed well. THe boys sent me an e-card that showed me as what they think of me I guess...a superwoman outfit with big perky boobs! I'll take it!! (Thanks Sean)
I'm smelling the scents of BBQ tonight and crave a good BBQ chicken or steak! Too bad I have nothing thawed...AH...I hate forgetting to do that!
As soon as Sean gets home I'm off to pick up my van that is getting serviced...lucky freakin car...you gotta love used cars! They just sweep your wallet clean everytime they go in! I'm sure the van just laughs at me everytime too! One day it'll pay!
5 comments:
Sorry Libby that was me, Melinda who was trying to help with the music video. I just keep copying and pasting in the blogger account, and I preview the post before I save it, then you can see if the video works right. Don't even republish until you can see the video playing the in preview of the post. Hope that makes sense.
Fun Day libus... too bad I am not there. Mom and I just sat here and read it and mom was soo sad she didn't get to be with the BOYS. she misses them alot!!
I miss Calgary weather so much! You are right...it has the perfect amount of hot so you appreciate it! Someday I'll be back there. Good for you for doing a Yoga class! It's always fun to get out to excersise instead of being stuck at home! Keep up the good work! I miss you.
Thanks Melin...I'll try it when I have A LOT Of time!
I saw a movie today I think you would love....
Post a Comment