Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reward time!

Well this week has been momentous for sure once again! Drew has been awesome and I would definitely say that he is fully potty trained! So today we set out to Toys R Us to buy him a new train for his "thomas the train" set that we promised him if he had a winning streak on the bowl! Here is a pic of his new train...he's so happy and pumped about it!

On another note, I lost 6 pounds this week so things are looking up for me! I came close to faltering when I stopped by Nena's house and she tempted me with my favourite cupcakes from "Crave", but I denied her and happily so, I'm enjoying this new eating lifestyle and can't wait for the serious results in the weeks to come! Again, I'll wait to show any pics for the time being...I know you're all looking forward to that right? HA

Sean is pretty much officially done his 2nd year of Med school. Today was his last exam and he leaves in March for Halifax where he'll start his first elective in Orthopedic Surgery. He is so pumped and I can't beleive how the time has flown by! A year from now he'll be finding out where his residency will be, hopefully the time will go by faster so we can hurry up and get things started!!! And just a tidbit of information...he has decided to go for Orthopedics! It was meant to be and he is pumped and looking forward to it! It'll be nice to have someone first hand to take care of all my basketball injuries!

I'm adding a few more pics in here just to take up some space! enjoy!

This one is of the boys acting like superman with their blanket capes, bathtime and of course...the next control freak of the Haslam house when it comes to the remote control!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Libby, congrats on the 6. Now you need to inspire me. come on!

nena said...

I still can't belive you passed on a crave cupcake! nice will power, sorry for the tempting! that's is great about sean, time really does pass by fast hey. I totally need to train Quinn I'm sick of diapers.