
So today was a miracle day at the Haslam house! I was sitting at the computer when Drew called me upstairs..."mommy...poopy"...I ran upstairs of course thinking he had done it in his undies and was just telling me...but I had a feeling! Wouldn't you know it, he was sitting on the toilet with two lovely floaters beneath! I was so proud! He couldn't stop yelling "Curious George" since we told him we would take him to that movie if he used the toilet! So Sean and him went to the movies this afternoon and Brayden and I stayed at home and chilled...it was a momentous day! Don't us moms get excited about hilarious things? To think I'd be doing the victory dance over something like that...so funny!

On another note, Sean has been in a moustache growing contest at school...they do it in hockey playoffs...and let me just say that it is the worst part of the year! He tries though...He might get the award for the best mexi-stache...tomorrow it comes off after their final game so i'm pumped...for the game of course!
I was watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics on tv tonight and turned it on right when Luciano Pavarotti started singing "Nessun Dorma" from the opera 'Turandot', one of my favourite songs of all time! He is amazing...I would die to see him perform live! Anyway, I love to see performers that really feel the music and the words that they are singing. I get full of emotion in that song and he totally made me cry at the end of the song...Wow!
1 comment:
libby congrats on drews poop!! hooray for drew! I need to work on Quinn, I love the sleasy stach, all the guys in our family over christmas were growing them..... nasty but funny. Sean looks so hilarious! And I can picture you doing your victory dance I 'm right there with you sister.
Post a Comment