So last night I had a mental break down of how I'm feeling about myself and decided to make a change. Why does food have to control me? I'm sick of feeling like the food is calling my name and I can't say no to it. I logged onto Beachbody.com to read some success stories and got totally pumped to start my work out regime. So this morning I got up at 730 and did my work out. I love getting back into shape and hopefully, no...this time I will reach my goal. If anyone has words of encouragment I will absorb them in like a sponge! Especially Dan and R2...give me some words to live by!!!
I keep telling myself and I want to get in shape before I get pregnant with my next rascal and so I better get started or I will never feel better about myself, nor will I know if I can have a pleasant pregnancy without so much weight gain.
Anyway...I'm just rambling my thoughts but I'm excited about this change in my life and can't wait to see results! I would post my 'before' pictures but I think I'll wait until I have some after photos of my first round of slim in 6 so that you all can compare and not just twinge in fear from the first pictures! HA
5 comments:
Libus- YOu are so determined... just keep a skinny picture of you close by... Remember that one time when you said that faith hill is the same height as you?? YOU CAN BE LIKE THAT!!! go lib go!!! YOu can do it!!
hey libby, we have had this conversatino befor, I agre with rawl berry patch, who is that anyways? love the name! put a picture on the fridge. What ever works for you... do it! also don't eat after 7:00, I swear it totaly works. And hey I'm just up the road from you let's start walking together every night, Why not, great girl time dont you think. I'm totaly up for it, how about you?
Hey Libby this is Stacey! I was wondering if Jeni had a blog? Also I have been trying to loose weight since Christmas and I ahve lost ablut 15 pounds so far. You can do it too.
Libby,
You can do it! Remember that picture of shania twain? She is like the same height as you too!!! that means that you can look like her... just dont start singing like her!!! j/k I am behind ya if you need any progs ok
libby you are good enough and people like you
Post a Comment