Today is a hang out day at home with my two little girls:) Charlotte is plagued with a ton of canker sores in her mouth and is restricted to soft foods and Nina is as playful as ever today. I bought her new dress shoes yesterday and she won't stop wearing them. This girl is obsessed with shoes and is always putting everybody else's shoes on and walking around.
Today is a totally lazy day for me. I don't want to get ready, just do laundry and sort through my clothes. The boys really need new clothes but I refuse to shop for them until I have gone through all their clothes and gotten rid of at least half of them! I'm slowly getting through each room in my house and eliminating the junk. It's amazing how much you accumulate over a year!
On another note I'm super excited to go on a girls trip to San Antonio in 2 sleeps! Jeni, Robin, and my Mom are all going for my mom's 60th birthday celebration...because we haven't celebrated enough already! Nothing like girls trips full of laugh attacks, eating and shopping! Ok...off to get that laundry done!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment