Thursday, May 09, 2013

puke

Well we almost made it to school today.  Tay went to bed last night with a stomach ache and it carried through until this morning.  I hate when kids are sick but they can't tell you why or what will help!  I kept asking if she had to puke or go to the bathroom and she just held her stomach. 

I was bringing her to school anyways because unless a kid has to go to the doctor around here they won't be excused from school!  So off we went and luckily it happened in the carpool line!  Thank heavens for all weather mats!

So now we're home with 3 girls, Aladdin, pajamas, dress up shoes, blankies, computers, music, no make up, no bras and hopefully no more puking!

Today is the girls last dance rehearsal before Saturday when they have their performance.  Tay is excited because she's the leader in her class and everybody follows her.  Char?  Well it will be interesting to see if she even remembers her moves!  I'm going to try to record her rehearsal today so we can practice at home!  I think her whole class will freeze though and not remember what their doing!  Typical 3 year olds!





Bray's soccer just ended and he decided he's done with soccer and wants to do basketball in the fall which I'm perfectly happy with!  It's indoor and I can coach him!  yay!  Drew had football skills camp last Saturday where they test their skills, take their measurements and get ready for the draft!  Yep that's right...a draft!  He's already on a team but he was drafted last year and its crazy!  It's busy busy in the fall with football so I'm glad that Bray doesn't want soccer.  Tay said she wants it again so we'll see how she feels in the fall.  Right now I'm trying to decide on summer camps and they are all so expensive I don't know what to do!  Back in the day we just played outside...I don't remember doing summer camps until I was in middle school or highschool?? Kids need to chill out in the summer, go to the pool, bike ride, go to the corner store...doesn't need to be any busier than that right?  I'm hoping to make it to Calgary at the end of July so I hope that happens! 

Like ABBA says, I'm gonna be a super trooper today! 

No comments: