Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back at it

Well I’m not going to start by downloading pictures from the past 2 months since that’s how long its been since I blogged…but I’ll start with some recent ones and continue on from there!

Yes we are now cozy and settled in the great state of Texas! We found a house in Frisco and love it here.  Jeni and I have been hangin everyday almost and the kids are having a blast with eachother (I think!).  It’s just so great to finally live by some family and hang out! 

The kids are about to get super busy.  School starts on the 27th and soccer will start in a couple weeks for Brayden and Taylor.  Football has already started for Drew and he practices 4 times a week for a total of 8 hours of practice a week!  He is loving it though.  This morning was his first practice with full tackle pads on and he came into my room at 7am (on the dot!) fully dressed in his pads and uniform.  I told him he didn’t have to wear it all right now until we left and he got mad and said “Mom, do you know how long it took me to put this jersey on over my shoulder pads?”  Okay okay…he’s so awesome and on the ball!  I’ll never have to worry about that kid sleeping in!

It’s hot here but I’m not complaining.  I love it and if it gets too bad we just walk down the street to our pool and go for a dip!

My allergies act up every so often (right now!) which is weird because I’ve never experienced that before…

Sean is in South Carolina this weekend or a conference so we’re home alone today.  I ventured to Ikea by myself but I knew exactly what I was getting so we were in and out fast! That is the only way to do it!

I need a hot bath by myself…I feel kind of crappy today…ugh!

IMG_0402IMG_0403IMG_0415IMG_0406IMG_0416IMG_0419IMG_0420

IMG_0426

IMG_0089

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun for you to live close to jeni! and that's a lot of football! sorry about your allergies. i feel for you. i think this has been the first summer i didn't live on benadryl.