Thursday, April 05, 2012

I suck

Oh my gosh! How have I let a whole month go by and I haven't blogged? I suck! My problem is I"m always waiting for pictures and if I don't have my camera right beside me to upload pictures I don't blog...I need to stop this nonsense!

So it's April 5th and a I'm sure a lot has happened this month but honestly all I can remember is waiting for this baby to come out! The weeks are going by SO slowly I can barely stand it! I had a birthday on Tuesday which was good. I was woken up at 615 to Sean's alarm clock...nice! He just lays there and doesn't turn it off until I kick him hard enough under the covers. So I layed there until 730 with my eyes closed, listening to my sweet son Drew come in 3-4 times trying to wake Sean up to make me breakfast in bed. Alas...he did not get up...thanks honey! I had to shower and get ready for school and a doctors appointment so I was outta there! I had some friends deliver me the most beautiful hydrangeas I've ever seen, my momma sent me some beautiful roses, and Sean picked the kids up from school later and brought me home my fabulous gifts! Let's just say I was indeed spoiled this year and am so happy! Later that night Sean and I and Erinn and Greg went to the movies to see "Hunger Games" which rocked! I loved that movie and its so nice to see a great book brough to the big screen and have it be awesome!

So now my days are spent cleaning my house, doing laundry and I feel like basically just waiting around for my due date! Nana arrives next Saturday and once she is here I'm walking like crazy to get this baby out! The kids have all made guesses as to the date and weight of the baby and I told them if somebody is right I'll buy them a video game, or toy, whichever they like. I hope Sean is right, he's the first date of the 16th! (Fingers crossed!!!)

My heartburn is ridiculous...my water retention is crazy, putting my hands and fingers to sleep every 5 minutes...I have nerve damage just under my boob that hurts unless I push down on it constantly...what else? I think at this point in pregnancy I always say I will never put my body through this again!

I haven't wanted to cook at all. I think we eat out from some place every other night. I just have no energy at the end of the day to make something because that means I have to clean it up afterwards...no thanks!

Anyway, we're all so excited to meet this little bundle and can't wait to see what she looks like. In my ultrasounds we always thought she looked like Taylor but of course that is an ultrasound so who knows?

I'm on pins and needles waiting to here from the US Consolate in Montreal about our visa interview...I think I"ll be able to breathe a little easier once we have that date and I can maybe make a trip down south to look for a house before we move. Life is absolutely crazy right now. Sean is preparing for his exams which are less than a month away and he's freaking out I'm sure! The stress levels around here are intense, but we get through it by spending time with our little ones and enjoying every minute of it. There is nothing like family to bring the craziness down a notch and remind you of what is important!

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That baby is coming right around the corner!!! Are you guys shooting for Dallas? I'm sure you're wanting to move somewhere MUCHHHH warmer :-)

Jeni said...

You do suck. But I will take words any day over no blog.

I'm guessing the 18th. Baby girl.( haha hopefully right?!) 8.1lbs and 19.5 inches. Come on baby girl! Can't wait to see you and hold you!

Lynne said...

Im counting the days too! Can't wait to get there!

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Hope she comes soon and all goes well