Monday, November 14, 2011

I’m so happy!

Ok…so if anybody ever talked to me during the time that Tay potty trained, which would be the entire year of 2010 I guess? and a little before?  I was a wreck and didn’t ever want to talk about it and hated every second of it!  I was so scared to even attempt it with Char!  Well, lucky me, she decided the other day that she wanted to pee in the potty and ever since she hasn’t gone back!  I am such a happy mummy right now I can’t even explain! She is doing awesome and has had like 2 accidents, and they weren’t even a big deal, just a little leak!  Ah…so happySmile  What a great Christmas present for me!

So I took her to Walmart the other day and we had lunch at Mcdonalds and this is one of her everyday looks…finger up the nose!  I can’t stop it so I don’t fight it…she is just curious, or itchy, one of the two!  ha

IMG_0245IMG_0247

And today we had cheese and pickles…the girls favorite snack!

IMG_0249IMG_0250IMG_0251

Other than that, I’m so glad it’s a new week!  This month so far has been really busy every weekend and I feel like things are winding down now that YW in Excellence is over and the Relief Society functions are done! Now it’s to finish Christmas shopping (almost done!) and start to decorate?  I’m not too excited about that one this year because I don’t really want to unpack anything…but we’ll see, I guess I have to do some to get in the mood…I’m already listening to music!

It’s +14 degrees outside today and feels great!  I hope this keeps going until Christmas as long as possible! Nice not to have to worry about muddy boots yet!

Off to shower for the day…it’s only 2:41pm!

L

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Oh my goodness! That is incredible! Brinley said pee pee potty daddy last night and we just weren't fast enough to get her on the pot because she peed on the ground! I almost cried I was so excited. and also completely freaked out at this next phase of parenting!

14 degrees...C or F? it is a high of 75 today and I'm trying not to be a grump because I want fall but so many people are dealing with lots of snow already!