Monday, September 20, 2010

New shows ooh lala!

So tonight is the premiere of all the new fall shows and I’m so excited!  We just watched Hawaii 5-0 and Dancing with the Stars and they were both fabulous!  I love me some good tv!  Can’t wait for Glee tomorrow and Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy!  It’s a little break from reality to be honest with you…not that I don’t love my reality…but it’s still nice!

Today was laundry day and I’m pretty sure I got it ALL done and all my ironing too!  Woo…that feels great!  Nobody will be asking me for underwear or socks tomorrow!  I also cleaned all my upstairs bathrooms and vacuumed and dusted downstairs…so nice!  I love days like this…the only downfall is I lacked in working out.  I lost energy by the end of the day:(  Oh well, at least I feel accomplished right?

So on Saturday Taylor had her first dance ballet/jazz class and she did great!  She’s been taking dance this summer just to try it out and she loves it!  Something about the leotard and getting all dressed up I think.  When I was her age my Mom signed me up in dance and I wouldn’t hold the other girls hands because they were “sweaty” so I would hold the wrist!  ha…funny that I should marry somebody with sweaty hands!  I’m waiting to see little things like that with Tay but so far she is only lacking in “skipping” skills.  She skips with the right leg and not the left.  Looks like we’ll have to work on that one:)

IMG_5045 IMG_5046 IMG_5043

These were a couple of pics of my scrumptious apple pies I made last week…I have 2 more bags of apples and want to make some more as soon as I get the recipe for the pastry from my friend…YYYYYYUM!

IMG_5038 IMG_5040

IMG_5047 IMG_5049 IMG_5050 IMG_5052

These pics were from Sunday after church and after afternoon naps.  Notice Char’s lovely ‘do’?  It was much cuter at church!

I’m trying to think of something else to say that might be interesting/funny/clever…nope…got nothin!  It’s almost midnight and I’ve done what I came to do…post pics! 

L

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Cute pics. I can't believe that little grey dress fits lottie. She is getting so grown up!
Hawaii 5-0 what is that? Why did I miss a new show? Is it good?