Monday, June 14, 2010

Too long

I have to post this picture of Char because this is how she smiles at me all the time, with a little scrunch in her nose and curling up her top lip and I'm in LOVE with it! I had to share it! This is us girls this morning at breakfast...same old! I'm ashamed that it's been a week since I posted last. I was talking to Jeni yesterday about making our blog books and how we used to blog way more, like every other day! That is my goal this week, to get on this computer to blog at least a few times this week. I might just get on and talk about that day which may bore some of you but that is what I'm doing this for right? I have to remember that.
Well school is coming to an end here with the boys and I can't believe Drew will be in grade 2 and Brayden in grade 1 and Taylor in Junior Kindergarten next fall! AH...time flies by eh? One place we have spent a lot of time at lately, it feels like, is the Dentist! Brayden had some cavities, Drew has a spacer that needs to be made, and I unfortunately have cavitities too. I guess that's what happens when you avoid the Dentist! I hate going, although I have been pregnant for awhile so that didn't help matters. Oh well, they are minor so better that we get them fixed now! We have a great Dentist here so it's a relief!

Well Char needs me to play with her (imagine that!) so I'll come back later:)

L
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

they have jr kindergarten? crazy!! wow, you'll be down to 1 at home!!!

Becca said...

so cute!!! I know once i have kids it will be zero Becca time so I gotta live it up while I still can! I hope I can be as good of a momma as you are!

lynne said...

She is so cute!! Can't wait to see pictures of the party!

Julie said...

Scrunchie nose smiles are the best. Especially with those cute little teeth! And Taylor is sooooooooooo gorgeous! She seriously has the best hair!