Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm married to a zombie sometimes

This is what my kitchen looks like most of the day before I clean it up. Lotti's favourite thing to do is empty my drawers! I have given her permission though so that I'm not getting mad at her all the time. These items don't make a huge mess. I'll just try to keep her out of my flour!
Look...Taylor actually got her hair done and got ready before noon today! Kuddo's to me!
This little ensemble was taken to capture Char playing with B. Yesterday he went and got her from her nap and he would sneak in and surprise her (bottom left). When I ask her to smile she always sticks out her tongue (top) and giving brother kisses (bottom right).
Last night was Brayden's baseball game and he did awesome! It was much more organized since the first game and they finally got their uniforms and hats! He is so serious when he gets up to bat and takes his time taking practice swings. The pitcher was like "Brayden are you ready yet?" I'm glad he's found something that he can have fun at though! He is so sweet:)
Drew is home from school today as he is recovering from pink eye! We've never had it in our family and hopefully it's just him that gets it. He was sent home from school yesterday because somebody in his class had it and he woke up with a really pink eye. Sure enough after a visit to the doctor it was confirmed. He's fine but just wanted him to be on the eye drops for 24 hours before he exposed others.

The pool is warming up and the kids have been swimming in it daily! It's been nice to just go out on the deck and sit in the sunchair and lounge every day. I love the summer here! Warm and humid!

My workouts are going great! There are a couple of them that just about kill me, but make me stronger and the weight is still dropping so that is encouraging! Brayden loves doing them with me, especially using the chinup bar...he's actually really good at them and only needs my help a little!

Drew starts his soccer season tomorrow with Sean coaching so he's excited about that. It'll be a challenge for Sean to get there for 600pm but he'll probably have to coach in his scrubs (I know he'll hate that) unless he can do a quick change in the car. Speaking of which, I've been so annoyed lately with his program. You're supposed to be able to come home on a post call day but they don't allow it in Orthopaedics. So Sunday he worked, Monday he worked and finally came home after a 32 hour shift. He was a walking zombie and collapsed on the couch never to be heard from again until the next morning when he went to work again for his Tuesday work day. That was like 3 days of not seeing him...long 3 days! Anyway...I don't get it, I mean I wouldn't want some surgeon working on me when he'd been up for 24+ hours! I don't get it.

Well I can hear Lotti getting into the air ducts again!

L
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lynne said...

I love the pictures- Charlotte loves her brother! It's nice that the boys have their own sport - busy for you but good for them!

Julie said...

Seriously Libby! Lotti is so so so dang cute I can hardly stand it!!!!! I love the tongue sticking out picture! Natalie used to do that too!

Sorry about your Zombie husband! That totally sucks! Poor guy and poor you, but it'll all be worth it eventually right???