This is my husband...looking tired as usual! He works too hard.


Me and my girls!

Today is rainy and drizzly outside and my work isn't connecting right now so I'm sitting here, hoping that my back doesn't spaz up on me again like it did last night, otherwise this day won't be too productive! Maybe that's my body's way of telling me to take a day off everything though, just sit down and relax! No...the laundry has to be done and vacuuming. The boys have a concert at school tonight called "Under the Sea" and I'm determined to get a front row seat this year instead of being way in the back as usual! Can I be one of those eager mom's waiting for the doors to open? Hmm...we'll see!
L
Today is rainy and drizzly outside and my work isn't connecting right now so I'm sitting here, hoping that my back doesn't spaz up on me again like it did last night, otherwise this day won't be too productive! Maybe that's my body's way of telling me to take a day off everything though, just sit down and relax! No...the laundry has to be done and vacuuming. The boys have a concert at school tonight called "Under the Sea" and I'm determined to get a front row seat this year instead of being way in the back as usual! Can I be one of those eager mom's waiting for the doors to open? Hmm...we'll see!
L
4 comments:
Happy birthday Sean!!
Happy birthday Sean!!
Appy birthday Sean! We tried to call but no answer.
Happy Birthday Sean! And I hope your back's okay Lib! I love the Dora party hats. That's too cute!
Post a Comment